The Prep Soccer Photo Form
Taking the photo
- If your phone has portrait mode (Use that setting), if it is older and has HDR (use that setting)
- Lock the auto-focus: Tap (or hold, depending on your phone) the screen where you want the camera to focus — the face — to lock the focus and keep the image sharp.
- Wear a Jersey or athletic shirt if possible
- Please find a blank wall or background
- Aim to have the mid-torso at the bottom of the image, with space above your head. Please make sure your face is clear in the photo.
- The image can always be cropped tighter later if necessary. Don’t worry about including the lower torso and legs
- Hold the phone at the level of the player’s face (NOT from below or above)