What is the Prospect Index?
- The Prospect Index gives every high school soccer prospect the ability to control their profile at Prep Soccer. From fixing the spelling of their name, to the school they attend, to updating their college offers – prospects & their families will be able to do it all. Additionally, the Prospect Index will allow players & their families to provide accurate contact information that will be visible to college coaches across the country, making it easier for them to reach out directly if they are interested.
- By giving you access to update your name, height, high school, recruitment offers, GPA, test scores and more in real-time, your profile will be accurate for college coaches throughout your entire recruitment journey.
- The Prospect Index makes it easier for coaches to recruit you by bringing them just one click away from your contact information, academics, highlights, and recruiting information.
- Not only will coaches be able to view your profile for the info above, they will also be able to leverage the Prep Soccer network to see any articles written about you. Prep Soccer covers more players than any other high school soccer media outlet, bridging the gap between prospects and schools of ALL levels.
- Additionally, coaches will be able to view your state rank. Affording them the ability to compare you to other prospects from your state. Instead of just contact information for a list of players, coaches will be able to use our rankings to help as a starting point in building their lists.
- Not ranked yet? Even more reason to join the Prospect Index. Coaches will still be able to view your information, and you'll be added to the Prep Soccer player database where our scouts will be able to see your information too!
Boost Your Recruitment
Context from Prep Soccer Coverage
Context from Prep Soccer Rankings
Get on our radar
How it Works
- Confirming your personal information helps connect your registration to your player profile on Prep Soccer. You'll be asked to review Name, Class, Position, Height, High School, State, and more.
- Accurate contact information makes it easier for coaches to recruit you by bringing them just one click away from your Phone, Email, Social information, High School Coach, and Parents.
- College Coaches will be able to get a better picture of if you would be a fit for their school. List your GPA, ACT and/or SAT score, and other academic achievements.
- Updating your College Offers, Commitment, Highlights and more will help provide context for interested college coaches
Step 1: Update your information
Step 2: Add your contact information
Step 3: Add your academic information
Step 4: Update your recruitment
Frequently Asked Questions
If you cannot find your profile in the claim your profile search, it could be because you are not in our state rankings. If you think you are ranked, try searching by only your first name or last name. If you still cannot find your profile click create a profile to be added to our database.
No, this information does not directly influence your ranking. However, this will help our scouts have the most accurate and up-to-date information so they can write about and rank the most deserving of players.
This is a main source of information that college coaches and recruiters want. It will allow coaches to contact you directly and spur a quicker dialog in a potential recruitment.
The only people that will be able to see your information are Prep Network administrators and approved college coaches.
We have built special “College Coach” only pages that will display the information as a way to keep it from being public information. Be sure to check your “My Account” players page if you wish to update your information.
If your profile is already claimed, check with your parents or guardians to make sure they did not claim it. If they did not claim it, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review the profile.
If you don’t know all of your information when you go to register, some of it you can bypass temporarily, go retrieve it, and add it later. You can update your account as often as you want. However, there are going to be certain things we require in order to activate your profile like contact information and GPA.